Saturday, February 5, 2011

confession

I have a confession to make.

I had been keeping this to my family and loved ones, though I think they had already noticed my new behavior.

I cannot resist this addiction and had been doing this for a while now. Its side-effects are slowly manifesting and I need help. I know this is not good for my health and most of the people I know are also hooked into this bad lifestyle. And I should know better how to get out of this addiction because I am good at this field.

Every day is a struggle every time I sit on the chair, stare on the plate and hold the two paraphernalia. My inner consciousness and sane mind would fight the temptation yet most of the time defeated by the drive to go for more. It is a constant fight between good and bad and oftentimes, bad prevails.

I HAVE AN ADDICTION, AN ADDICTION TO FOOD. I AM A CERTIFIED FOOD ADDICT AND I WANT TO BE OUT.

I am a food technologist. I can count calories in each serving, determine the physic-chemical characteristics of it, and yet every time I eat, I cannot control my cravings to fill up my stomach to its full capacity! I have a good sense of smell, sight and taste and every time I make use of it, something really good and delicious comes out of my kitchen. I do think and plan what to cook in the next meal even I just finished the last one. I am obviously overweight now and I want to change.

We had a pact and a competition with my friends (Doc Jay, Doc Jojo and Doc Nolan) on who’s gonna be the BIGGEST LOSER (Biggest loss in body weight and fat) on June 2011. I am hoping to win so I need your support. Join me in this fight! I am setting myself on diet mode, starting tomorrow.

Pray for me. I need to go now. I’M HUNGRY!

Favorite Dessert: Black Forrest Cake

Favorite Food: Ox-Tongue in Cream and Mushroom Sauce

Favorite Drinks: San Mig Strong Ice and Red Horse Beer






4 comments:

  1. Gaining weight really boils down to your food intake so to loss it you have to either minimize or choose your food intake. Let's analyze those choices, if you minimize your food intake its like killing yourself softly right? If you choose food intake you feel the same.. so to make life fun and easier buy Leisure 18 coffee. The best about this coffee is you wont feel HUNGRY, it directly smash the cause of your problem. Go for it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! Good selling point. But you posted it here and i bet Doc Jay had already read it. I'm sure he already had a dozen boxes of your coffee in his shelves and probably sipping a cup now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, nice post! i also like black forest cake, thanks for visiting my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. unya unsa man maayong buhaton ana??? hehehe... it's a good thing nga imong gi dawat... sugod na ug diet unya work out dayon...

    ReplyDelete